Saturday 9 February 2013

Pampered Georgia May Jagger reveals her top travel essentials


'Cashmere socks, a silk pillow and a Prada wheelie bag': Pampered Georgia May Jagger reveals her top travel essentials (CLUE: RyanAir chic this is not)


She is the 21-year-old daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall with film star looks and the luxury lifestyle that goes with being the child of a rockstar.
And here, as Georgia May Jagger reveals her must-haves for flying, it is clear that she has acquired a taste of the good life. 
Not for her the agony of the crowded terminal or the indignity of cramming into goat with its constant queue for the bathroom and mediocre food. She has likely never needed to pay for Speedy Boarding (all boardings are speedy in First Class) and the notion of excess baggage is an oxymoron...
Lucky old Georgia's travel plans consist of luxury lounges, complimentary pyjamas and designer luggage. 
Here, in association with BA, Georgia fills us in on how she flies in style.
Travelling in style: Georgia May Jagger never has to worry about things like Speedy Boarding or RyanAir's excess baggage fees...
Travelling in style: Georgia May Jagger never has to worry about things like Speedy Boarding or RyanAir's excess baggage fees...
How would you describe your style when travelling?
Comfort is very important for me as I travel a lot. I usually wear loose fitting silk trousers and tops so I feel like I'm wearing pyjamas but don't look like I am.

What beauty product do you swear by when flying? 
I'm a huge fan of REN products - they are in the BA First Class wash bag. My skin gets very dry on the plane so I use vita-mineral radiant cream.

High heels or pumps at the airport?
I rarely ever wear heels at the airport. I usually wear high top trainers or boots, which are more comfortable.

What do you pack for a weekend away? 
For weekends away I use my Prada bag with wheels. Prada is one of my favourite shops at Heathrow Terminal 5, I also love Smythson and I have Smythson cases for both my computer and iPad - I love to buy gifts for people from there. I also always bring an evening dress just in case - you never know if you might have to go to a party.

What is your favourite travel accessory?
I recently bought a travel pillow and I bring it everywhere with me so I can sleep anywhere. It's silk and I love it so much.
Comfort: Georgia May says she loves her silk travel pillow and wears silk trousers to fly because they 'feel like pyjamas'
Comfort: Georgia May says she loves her silk travel pillow and wears silk trousers to fly because they 'feel like pyjamas'

What do you pack when flying overnight? 
I really enjoy being comfortable on the plane. The British Airways flat-beds are quite luxurious. Also the pyjamas in First mean that I don't need to pack very much. I do like to bring a cashmere scarf as well.

How do you beat jetlag?
It's very hard to beat jet lag. The only thing that works is to try and get as much sleep as possible and to drink lots of water. I generally avoid alcohol on flights, although I do sometimes treat myself to a glass of champagne.
Luxury: Georgia May says she loves to wear cashmere socks on board
Georgia May says she loves her Prada wheelie bag
Luxury: Georgia May says she loves to wear cashmere socks on board, while her wheelie bag is Prada

What are your hand luggage essentials? 
I always bring a jumper, some cashmere socks, my camera and lots hydrating products such as REN moisturiser and eye cream.

What do you usually eat and drink onboard? 
I like to have meals in the lounge before I fly. I like to eat as much fresh food as possible before I fly, including lots of fruit and vegetables.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2274293/Georgia-May-Jaggers-travel-tips-Cashmere-socks-Prada-bag-champagne.html#ixzz2KMDNUvED
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook