Tuesday 16 April 2013

Defiance's Jaime Murray: US is so alien


Jaime Murray: US is so alien

Jaime Murray in Defiance
Outcast ... Jaime Murray in Defiance

HUSTLE beauty Jaime Murray was ready for her latest role as an alien – because she felt like an OUTCAST after moving to America.

The actress – playing Stahma Tarr in new Syfy series Defiance, set in the year 2046 – said people often didn’t understand her when she arrived on the other side of the pond.
Jaime said: “I felt like an alien as an English person living in America.
“Sometimes I would say things and people would look at me as if I were mad. So I have some insight into what it is like being an alien.”
For the part, her body is covered in white make-up and she wears a grey wig and lilac contact lenses. Her latest role doesn’t involve keeping her clothes on either.
She said: “My species seems to hang out in the bath a lot. There is a bit of hot tub action.”
Defiance starts tonight at 9pm on Syfy.


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4889596/jaime-murray-america-alien.html#ixzz2QdFoATzL