Wednesday 17 April 2013

Isla Fisher on her body after babies


'I've lost 70lbs, but I'll never have a flat tummy again': Isla Fisher on her body after babies


Isla Fisher has opened up about how her body has changed after giving birth to two children. 
The 37-year-old actress, who is married to comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, welcomed daughter Olive in 2007 and her second girl, Elula, in August 2010.
The star has now lost the 70lbs she put on during her last pregnancy and while she says she'll 'never' have a flat tummy again, her stomach is her favourite part of her body because it remind her of her children. 
Healthy weight-loss: Isa Fisher revealed to Fitness magazine that she lost all 70 pounds of the weight she gained from her second child birth to Elula in August 2010
Healthy weight-loss: Isa Fisher revealed to Fitness magazine that she lost all 70 pounds of the weight she gained from her second child birth to Elula in August 2010
'I gained 65 pounds with my first baby and 70 with my second,' she tells the newest issue of America's Fitness.
'I had severe morning sickness both times, so I mostly ate supersize bowls of white pasta with loads of butter and cheese because that was the only thing that took away the nausea.'
She continued: 'I had to shoot Confessions of a Shopaholic about three months after I gave birth to Olive, so the producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, hired a trainer to work with me three times a week. 
'That was both inspirational and terrifying because I didn't want to let the trainer down. After I had my second daughter, I slowly lost the weight by breast-feeding, hiking [L.A.'s] Runyon Canyon and working with a trainer every couple of weeks.'
Playful: The Confessions of a Shopaholic star showed her silly side in the May issue of Fitness, blowing bubbles with chewing gum
Playful: The Confessions of a Shopaholic star showed her silly side in the May issue of Fitness, blowing bubbles with chewing gum
Now, to maintain her taut post-baby body, the Wedding Crashers star practices yoga five days a week.
'When you're really focused on your breathing, you're able to clear your head, and all the worries of everyday life go out the window. 
'I love that feeling of being connected with my own body,' the Australian actress added. 'If I'm stuck in traffic or have a bad moment in my day, I go back to my yoga practice and I breathe.'
Cover girl: The Great Gatsby actress explains why she loves yoga and how it sculpted her body in the magazine
Cover girl: The Great Gatsby actress explains why she loves yoga and how it sculpted her body in the magazine
And aside from its tranquil properties, the redheaded Great Gatsby star loves how yoga has sculpted her body, especially her booty.
'Every woman likes her tush in jeans when she's worked on it a little more!'
And though she doesn't rock a six-pack, Isla is still fond of her belly, saying: 'Even though it will never be flat again, it's still my favorite because it reminds me of my greatest achievement: my babies.'
'For me, so much about life is acceptance. You can look in the mirror and find a million things wrong with yourself. Or you can look in the mirror and think, "I feel good, I have my health, and I'm so blessed."
'That's the way I choose to look at it. I don't need to be perfect. I'm doing just fine.'
70 pounds heavier: The redheaded star showed off her fuller figure a couple months after the birth of her daughter Elula
70 pounds heavier: The redheaded star showed off her fuller figure a couple months after the birth of her daughter Elula
Baby weight: The redheaded star showed off her fuller figure a couple months after the birth of her daughter Elula





Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2309990/Isla-Fisher-Ive-lost-70lbs-Ill-flat-tummy-again.html#ixzz2QfgvsO64
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook