Sunday 17 November 2013

I'm a Celebrity contestant Amy Willerton is hoping for a jungle romance

'I would love a Tarzan to sweep me off my feet': I'm a Celebrity contestant Amy Willerton is hoping for a jungle romance

As the jungle beckons for Amy Willerton, the star has revealed that she is single and hoping for romance. 
The 21-year-old former Miss Great Britain posed on a Sydney beach looking sultry in a turquoise string bikini ahead of entering the jungle for I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. 
She revealed to the Mirror that she would like to meet someone special on the ITV show. 
Reality star: Amy Willerton has revealed that she is looking for romance on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
Reality star: Amy Willerton has revealed that she is looking for romance on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
She said: ‘I’ve been single for five months now and I’m open to meeting somebody. If there’s someone that I really like in there, maybe I’ll mingle.’        
‘I would love a Tarzan to sweep me off my feet in the jungle. That would be amazing. I’m a real romantic. I’m definitely up for being a jungle Jane.’    
The reality star, who competed on Signed by Katie Price, also added that she looks for confidence, determination and ambition in a man, with looks ‘third or fourth’ in her list of priorities. 
Topping up her tan: Amy poses in a turquoise bikini on a Sydney beach ahead of entering the jungle
Topping up her tan: Amy poses in a turquoise bikini on a Sydney beach ahead of entering the jungle
Meanwhile, Joey Essex has also revealed that he is looking for romance in the jungle.
The TOWIE star has chosen a two-seater blow-up boat as his luxury item to bring on the show.  
The 23-year-old said: ‘I can use it as a bed. And if there’s a salty potato [Essex slang for a pretty girl] in the jungle, I can take her for a little day out.’ 
Beach babe: Amy showed off her toned figure in her tiny swimsuit
Beach babe: Amy showed off her toned figure in her tiny swimsuit
Sultry: Amy poses on the beach in a swimsuit and colourful jewellery
Sultry: Amy poses on the beach in a swimsuit and colourful jewellery
Sporty: Amy runs along the beach ahead of appearing on the jungle show
Sporty: Amy runs along the beach ahead of appearing on the jungle show
Sporty: Amy runs along the beach ahead of appearing on the jungle show 
He added that he thinks there will ‘definitely be a nice girl’ for him on the show and that he would welcome a jungle kiss. 
It was recently reported that the star had quit TOWIE ahead of his appearance on the show. 
A spokesman for Joey confirmed his departure from TOWIE. He said: ‘We have a couple of other projects planned for Joey and he will not be available for the Christmas Special this year.
Alluring: Amy is a former Miss Great Britain and competed in Miss Universe
Alluring: Amy is a former Miss Great Britain and competed in Miss Universe
Alluring: Amy is a former Miss Great Britain and competed in Miss Universe 
Stunning: The reality star reclines on the beach with windswept hair
Stunning: The reality star reclines on the beach with windswept hair

'The producers have said that the door is always open to him, which he is very grateful for, and he hopes to return at some stage in the near future.’
Other contestants on I’m a Celebrity will include EastEnders star Laila Morse, TV presenter Matthew Wright, Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington and Emmerdale star Lucy Pargeter.    
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here starts on Sunday 17 November at 9pm. 
Jungle ready: Amy tweeted a snap of herself in outdoor gear
Jungle ready: Amy tweeted a snap of herself in outdoor gear


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2508270/Im-Celebrity-contestant-Amy-Willerton-reveals-hoping-jungle-romance.html#ixzz2kridV1Jr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook