Wednesday 12 February 2014

Is this The Voice's sexiest ever performance? Jade Mayjean Peters leaves Will.i.am, Tom Jones and Ricky Wilson stunned

Is this The Voice's sexiest ever performance? Jade Mayjean Peters leaves 

Will.i.am, Tom Jones and Ricky Wilson stunned

"You're kind of like me but curvier," judge Kylie told singing hopeful after performance



Blonde bombshell Jade Mayjean Peters left judges of The Voice open-mouthed and speechless last night after the singing contest's sexiest every performance.

Jade, believed to have made it to the boot camp stage of the X Factor in 2010, got a standing ovation and button-pushing approval from all of the judges after her rendition of Sweet About Me by Gabriella Cilmi.
But it wasn't just her vocals that impressed - wearing a black dress with a very long slit, Jade's stage presence left the judges gobsmacked and befuddled.
"You've got to see this," Kylie urged Will.i.am, Sir Tom Jones and Ricky Wilson after being the first judge to spin round in her chair, brought to her feet by and swivelling her hips to Jade's melodies.

@jademayjean welcome to baby!!
"I like the sexiness and sassiness in your voice," Kylie later said to Jade, who picked the Aussie pop princess to be her mentor.
"You're kind of like me but curvier."
A slightly flustered Will.i.am said: "I thought you ripped it, slashed it, and I'm not talking about your dress."
"I've got slits," he continued, a little confusingly. "No, I don't have slits."
"You sounded like you were excited," added Tom said. "Now I see you I understand what everyone was excited about."
"I bet you get good tips," Kaiser Chiefs frontman Ricky told the the waitress who said that her "heart is in music".
She is reported to have told a newspaper earlier this week: "It was just unbelievable. They were stunned into silence. It was a nice boost for me.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/voices-sexiest-ever-performance-jade-3127401#ixzz2t4E0j5k3
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook