Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wonder Woman Gal Gadot poses in sexy lingerie and tights as she reclines in hammock for racy photo shoot

Wonder bra for Wonder Woman! Gal Gadot poses in sexy lingerie and tights as she reclines in hammock for racy photo shoot

It's a side of Wonder Woman we've never seen before.
Israeli actress Gal Gadot, who plays the iconic female superhero in upcoming film Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice, posed in her underwear for a sexy photo shoot in Interview magazine.
The 30-year-old shows off her fabulous figure in a black bra and sheer tights as she reclines in a hammock.
Scroll down for video 
Sizzling: Actress Gal Gadot, who plays Wonder Woman in upcoming film Batman vs Superman, posed for a series of sexy shots in Interview magazine
Sizzling: Actress Gal Gadot, who plays Wonder Woman in upcoming film Batman vs Superman, posed for a series of sexy shots in Interview magazine
The one-time law student put her years of modeling experience to good use, striking a series of alluring poses for the camera.
Gadot showed off her long legs in black pantyhose and panties, paired with black polka dot Rochas bra as she closes her eyes and lays back in the hammock. The former Miss Israel pushed a cute Calvin Klein sweater top up over her lingerie, and donned a fuzzy Angora Balenciaga sweater for the sexy images.
The beauty's dark brown hair appeared wet and tossled, while a dramatic glittery smokey eye and a glossy lip completed her sultry look.
Dramatic: The actress wore a shimmery smokey eye in the sultry photos
Dramatic: The actress wore a shimmery smokey eye in the sultry photos
While Gadot stayed mum on details of the movie's plot, but revealed shes feeling the pressure to bring the beloved DC Comics character Wonder Woman to life on the big screen.
'Oh, my God, I'm so excited about this role,' the actress told Interview. 'I feel like I've been given a huge opportunity to inspire people, not only women. And not because of me but because of who Wonder Woman is and what she stands for. 
'There's a lot of responsibility. But I have the best team and the best people to work with. It's going to be an amazing ride, knock on wood.'
Hanging out: The actress told Interview she wanted to play strong female characters
Hanging out: The actress told Interview she wanted to play strong female characters
Gadot, who took a break from her modeling career to complete two years of mandatory service in the Israeli army, said she looks for acting roles that will make her three-year-old daughter Alma proud one day.
And she revealed that when she first came to Hollywood, she insisted on playing strong female characters.
'I told them that I wanted to be able to show the stronger side of women,' she said of her first meetings with LA agents and managers. 
Superhero: The former law student and model served in the Israeli army before her acting career took off
Superhero: The former law student and model served in the Israeli army before her acting career took off
'I didn't want to do the obvious role that you see in Hollywood most of the time, which is the heartbroken girl who's waiting to be rescued by the guy, blah, blah, blah. 
'I wanted to do something different. Little did I know that I would land Wonder Woman not long after.' 
The Fast & Furious actress also told how she came very close to missing an audition for a role as a Bond Girl.
'My agent called me and said, 'You have an audition for James Bond. They're looking for the girl,' Gadot said.  'And I told him, 'Listen, it's all in English. I'm not an actress. I'm not going to go.'
Thinking she was kidding, her agent called the former beauty queen in a panic on the day of the audition, begging her to go in and meet with the casting director.
Superhero: Gadot in costume as Wonder Woman
Superhero: Gadot in costume as Wonder Woman
She agreed, and then fell in love with acting during the Bond audition.
''And throughout this whole process, I realized it takes a lot to act, and it's so much more interesting than going to law school,' she said.
'I didn't get the part eventually, but I told my agent, 'If anything else comes up, let me know. I'm intrigued. A month later, I landed the lead role for a TV series in Israel. 
'And two months later, the same casting director cast me for Fast & Furious. The rest is history.'
Fan favorites: Batman Ben Affleck, Superman Henry Cavill and Wonder Woman Gal Gadot will star in next year's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Fan favorites: Batman Ben Affleck, Superman Henry Cavill and Wonder Woman Gal Gadot will star in next year's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3171069/Wonder-bra-Wonder-Woman-Gal-Gadot-poses-sexy-lingerie-stockings-reclines-hammock-racy-photo-shoot.html#ixzz3gfFLhwHN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook