Wednesday 29 July 2015

Fitness fans Lucy Mecklenburgh and Chloe Madeley showcase their impressive gym-honed physiques in nude photoshoot

Barenaked Brits! Fitness fans Lucy Mecklenburgh and Chloe Madeley showcase their impressive gym-honed physiques in nude photoshoot

They have both seen their developing love of exercise turn them into fitness inspirations.
So it is no surprise that Lucy Mecklenburgh and Chloe Madeley were among the stars chosen to strip off for the latest issue of Women’s Health UK.
The pair joined the likes of American model Chrissy Teigen and TV presenter Kirsty Gallagher for a new feature in the title which sees the stars talk about their body insecurities.
Scroll down for video
Fit and fabulous: It comes as no surprise that Lucy Mecklenburgh and Chloe Madeley were among the stars chosen to strip off for the latest issue of Women’s Health UK
Fit and fabulous: It comes as no surprise that Lucy Mecklenburgh and Chloe Madeley were among the stars chosen to strip off for the latest issue of Women’s Health UK
Lucy, 23, easily stood out among the dress mannequins in her shoot as she admitted that starring on The Only Way Is Essex was not good for her figure.
'TOWIE didn't just bring me fame, it made be bigger than I'd ever been before,' she said. 'I was drinking every night, living off pasta – I'd never worried about exercise or 'no carbs before Marbs', but suddenly I couldn't fit into my jeans.
The star, who has since founded popular fitness site Resultswithlucy.com, added: ‘So two years ago I started working with a PT Celia Harris. I slimmed down quickly and I'd wake up happier, more motivated – I wanted to get to the gym to push my body.'
Personal trainer Chloe Madeley, 28, appeared to be at one with nature as she showed off her figure in all its glory and admitted that she first started working out in order to look like Britney Spears. 
Birthday suit: Personal trainer Chloe Madeley, 28, appeared to be at one with nature as she showed off her figure in all its glory and admitted that she first started working out in order to look like Britney Spears
Birthday suit: Personal trainer Chloe Madeley, 28, appeared to be at one with nature as she showed off her figure in all its glory and admitted that she first started working out in order to look like Britney Spears
The daughter of TV presenters Richard Madeley and Judy Finnegan explained: 'My body started with a challenge. I was watching MTV and made a bet with my PT [and ex], Danny Young,that he couldn't make my body look like Britney Spears' circa 'I'm a Slave 4 U'.
‘He proved me wrong in three weeks. I never looked back. From there, I decided to become a PT.'
And 39-year-old TV presenter Kirsty Gallacher admitted she is not always body confident but is getting better.
The beautiful brunette - who split from husband Paul Sampson last year - said: 'If I was going to rate my body confidence out of 10, I'd say seven. 
‘This time last year, it would've been much lower, but after a divorce and juggling full-time work with two kids, I made the decision to start channeling my energy into positive things, and that includes getting into shape.'
In fine form: TV presenter Kirsty Gallacher also admitted she is not always body confident but is getting better
In fine form: TV presenter Kirsty Gallacher also admitted she is not always body confident but is getting better
The lovely ladies been joined in the magazine spread by some inspiring athletes with each of the women discussing why they are proud of their bodies, not just for their beauty, but their strength, power and imperfections.
In the article, many of the women talked about overcoming self-doubt about the way they look to appreciate how their body works.
Sophie Hitchon, who is a British Olympic Hammer Thrower and Current British Record Holder, revealed that she used to hate her sturdy figure but now loves it. 
She said: 'I love my big thighs. I wouldn't be able to pick up a hammer without them. I put blood, sweat and tears into building them up.  
Powerful: The spread also features inspiring athletes with each of the women discussing why they are proud of their bodies, not just for their beauty, but their strength, power and imperfections
Powerful: The spread also features inspiring athletes with each of the women discussing why they are proud of their bodies, not just for their beauty, but their strength, power and imperfections
Out now: The full interviews appear in the September Naked Issue of Women's Health, on sale July 30
Out now: The full interviews appear in the September Naked Issue of Women's Health, on sale July 30
'When I was younger, I always wished I was more petite or willowy; now they're a symbol of my success as an athlete.' 
Sophie isn't the only sportswoman to have overcome body insecurities that came about from her training.
Fran Halsall, who is a European Champion Swimmer, Commonwealth Gold Medalist and World Silver Medallist has developed a strong upper body after years of training.
She said: 'I have a very particular body shape – but I've accepted my big shoulders are the tools of my trade.'
Not everyone had this attitude though, in fact, Samantha Murray, who is a World Champion Pentathlete and Olympic Silver Medalist, believes her body looks the best it ever will at the moment.
She said: 'It would be an insult to my body to say there are parts I'm not keen on – it's served me so well and I couldn't have won an Olympic medal without it.' 
The full interviews appear in the September Naked Issue of Women's Health, on sale July 30. Also available in digital edition on Apple Newsstand.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3178682/Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Chloe-Madeley-showcase-gym-honed-physiques-nude-photoshoot.html#ixzz3hIcblPiZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook