Monday 19 October 2015

'Sun's out, guns out': Emmerdale's fittest actress Gemma Atkinson shows off her muscular figure in crop top

'Sun's out, guns out': Emmerdale's fittest actress Gemma Atkinson shows off her muscular figure in crop top

Thanks to her tough exercise regime, she's become one of the fittest women in the British soap world.
And Gemma Atkinson has been proudly showing off the results of her gym workouts as she showed off her muscles on Instagram this week.
The Emmerdale actress, 30, showed off her ripped physique as she posed in her Lycra gym career in an inspirational social networking shot.
Super fit: Emmerdale actress Gemma Atkinson shows off her ripped physique as she poses in her Lycra gym gear in a social networking photo
Super fit: Emmerdale actress Gemma Atkinson shows off her ripped physique as she poses in her Lycra gym gear in a social networking photo
She captioned the image: 'Sun's out.... Guns out...Training is paying off! Love feeling strong! #Ladieswholift #strongwomen #girlpower.'
The soap star's stomach tattoos were clear to see on her bare flesh, with one of her Twitter followers prompted to ask her what they meant.
Admitting she now regrets them, Gemma tweeted: 'It means don't get p**sed in Magaluf when you are 17 and on a girls' holiday because you will get a s**te tattoo on your tummy.'
Red carpet ready: Gemma covered up her impressive physique in a floor-length blue number at the British Soap Awards in May
Red carpet ready: Gemma covered up her impressive physique in a floor-length blue number at the British Soap Awards in May
Earlier this month, Gemma angrily lashed out at her critics who accused her of Photoshopping her body, insisting she spent many hours in the gym to keep in the shape.
Posting an unedited image online, she wrote: 'This pic is for those people who messaged me to say I’m "airbrushed".
“I worked DAMN HARD to get in shape for this shoot & it annoys the hell out of me when people think I didn’t. I wish (like some lucky beggars!) I looked like this without as much effort but alas, i don’t.
Pin-up: Gemma won over male fans with her stunning figure in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here in 2007
Pin-up: Gemma won over male fans with her stunning figure in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here in 2007
'It took consistency, patience, will power and hard graft both on the gym floor and at home to control what I ate and what I avoided. I’m not an athlete, I am a normal girl and I love my food.
'If I can do it so can you. Don’t give up on yourself!'
Aside from her busy Emmerdale filming schedule and gym regime, Gemma is happily loved up with personal trainer Olly Foster.
She recently admitted she is getting broody, telling OK! magazine: 'I always said I’d have a baby at 32 – my mum had me at 32 – so hopefully we’ll do that in a few years if God allows it.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3279792/Emmerdale-s-fittest-actress-Gemma-Atkinson-shows-muscular-figure-crop-top.html#ixzz3p2rObH10
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook