Thursday 15 October 2015

Taylor Swift showcases bikini body as she talks protecting the subjects of her songs in GQ magazine

'I'm on good terms with my ex-boyfriend and I don't want him to think I'm firing shots': Taylor Swift showcases bikini body as she talks protecting the subjects of her songs

She's had her fair share of high-profile relationships and she's made no secret of the fact that they've inspired her song lyrics.
However, Taylor Swift has revealed she has no interest in dragging her famous ex-boyfriends - which include Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas and Taylor Lautner - through the dirt.
Speaking candidly in a new interview with the American version of GQ Magazine, Taylor, 25, said she is keen to protect the public's perception of and her friendly relations with her former lovers as she sizzled in a stringy white bikini in an accompanying photoshoot.
Scroll down for video 
'I'm on good terms with my ex-boyfriend and I don’t want him to think I'm firing shots': Taylor Swift sizzles in a white bikini as she talks protecting the subjects of her songs in the November edition of GQ US
'I'm on good terms with my ex-boyfriend and I don’t want him to think I'm firing shots': Taylor Swift sizzles in a white bikini as she talks protecting the subjects of her songs in the November edition of GQ US
Talking to GQ's Chuck Klosterman, she said: 'You’re in a[n] interview, and the writer says, "who is that song about? That sounds like a really intense moment from your life". 
'And you sit there, and you know you’re on good terms with your ex-boyfriend, and you don’t want him - or his family - to think you’re firing shots at him.
'So you say, "That was about losing a friend". And that’s basically all you say.'
The Bad Blood songstress added that she felt a sense of pride about never specifically naming names despite being pushed relentlessly to do so.
No bad blood: Taylor dated One Direction singer Harry Styles from October 2012 to January 2013
No bad blood: Taylor dated One Direction singer Harry Styles from October 2012 to January 2013
Keeping it classy: Taylor, 25, admitted she's not interested in dragging her famous ex-lovers through the dirt for the sake of generating media attention

Keeping it classy: Taylor, 25, admitted she's not interested in dragging her famous ex-lovers through the dirt for the sake of generating media attention

Young lovers: The Blank Space songstress also romanced Joe Jonas - who is now dating her good friend Gigi Hadid - for a few months in 2008
Young lovers: The Blank Space songstress also romanced Joe Jonas - who is now dating her good friend Gigi Hadid - for a few months in 2008
She added: 'I’ve never named names, so I feel like I still have a sense of power over what people say­­­ - even if that isn’t true, and even if I don’t have any power over what people say about me. 
'The fact that I’ve never confirmed who those songs are about makes me feel like there is still one card I’m holding.'
During the feature-length interview, Taylor also touched on the possible subject - namely, Katy Perry - of her smash-hit with Kendrick Lamar which was accompanied by a video starring everyone from Lena Duham to Gigi Hadid.
Cryptically, she said: 'I never said anything that would point a finger in the specific direction of one specific person, and I can sleep at night knowing that. 
'I knew the song would be assigned to a person, and the easiest mark was someone who I didn’t want to be labelled with this song. It was not a song about heartbreak. It was about the loss of friendship.'
'It was about the loss of friendship': The chart-topping country singer remained coy about whether Bad Blood was based on her well-documented fall out with Katy Perry
'It was about the loss of friendship': The chart-topping country singer remained coy about whether Bad Blood was based on her well-documented fall out with Katy Perry
Karlie Kloss gets her code name Knockout on the Bad Blood set
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:00
Fullscreen
Clarifying that she genuinely thinks of herself as a 'nightmare dressed like a daydream' as her Blank Space lyrics state, she added: 'That is not my approach to relationships. But is it cool to write the narrative of a girl who’s crazy but seductive but glamorous but nuts but manipulative? 
'That was the character I felt the media had written for me, and for a long time I felt hurt by it. I took it personally. But as time went by, I realised it was kind of hilarious.'
Taylor boasts an army of actor and model friends - which includes Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss and Selena Gomez - and the interviewer was interested to know whether she ever felt lonely.
The chart-topping former country singer denied she did and instead revealed she welcomes alone time - which is often spent indulging in Friends marathons - as she spends so much time surrounded by a massive team of people. 
She said: 'You know, during the first few years of your career, the only thing anyone says to you is, "Enjoy this. Just enjoy this". That’s all they ever tell you. And I finally know how to do that.' 
The November issue of GQ US will be available on newsstands in New York and L.A. on Tuesday October 20, and nationally October 26 
Taylor Swift & her Bad Blood crew take 2015 VMAs red carpet
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:00
Fullscreen
The glitziest girl gang: Taylor boasts an army of actor and model mates - which includes Gigi Hadid (left) and Karlie Kloss (right) - but admitted she welcomes spending time on her own


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3274180/Taylor-Swift-sizzles-white-bikini-talks-protecting-subjects-songs.html#ixzz3ofL16bZ2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook