Monday 17 September 2012

Mel B and Jorgie Porter get boobs checked out - The Sun


Mel B: Me and the other Spice Girls are always having a feel of each other’s boobs

Mel B and Stephen Belafonte
'I love boobs' ... Mel B poses topless to encourage women to check their breasts
Ben Riggott courtesy of Cosmopolitan

MEL B says she and her fellow Spice Girls are "always having a feel of each other's boobs".

The 37-year-old made the claim as she posed topless alongside Jorgie Porter in this month's Cosmopolitan magazine.
The girls have peeled off to help raise awareness of breast cancer charity CoppaFeel! ahead of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Former Scary Spice Mel and Hollyoaks beauty Jorgie, 24, enlisted their other halves to pose in the style of Janet Jackson’s infamous Rolling Stone cover for the mag.
Mel said as she stripped off for the shoot: “I love boobs. Me and the other Spice Girls are always having a feel of each other’s – Geri came up behind me and grabbed mine the other day."
And she added of the importance of undertaking regular breast checks: "I found a lump when I was 17 and freaked out. It turned out it was nothing but it terrified me. Ever since, I’ve always been one for checking, then double checking.

James Atherton cupping Jorgie Porter boobs in an image for an advert
'I check his bits too' ... Jorgie Porter and James Atherton say they check each other
Ben Riggott courtesy of Cosmopolitan

"I have three daughters and one stepdaughter so I’ll show them as they get older. My eldest [Phoenix, 13] does it already.”
While her hubby Stephen Belafonte added: “I’m a boob man so I had absolutely no problem doing this shoot or helping my wife check her breasts.
"What man wouldn’t like that? It’s a fun thing to do and so very important.”

Cosmopolitan magazine
Out tomorrow ... Cosmopolitan magazine
Jorgie, who posed with her Hollyoaks co-star fella James Atherton, said: “I was so excited to take part in this shoot with James.
"Janet Jackson’s Rolling Stone cover is so iconic. But it’s for a great cause too.
"Checking your boobs can be scary – you don’t want to find anything.
"But it’s so important you do as it could save your life. James and I make it fun – plus, I check his bits too!”
James added: “Raising awareness of any type of cancer is something that’s close to my heart.
"It’s a terrible illness and seeing someone you love go through it is devastating.
"In the case of breast cancer, a simple check can prevent it spreading. There will be regular boob checks for us now!”
The October issue of British Cosmopolitan is on sale Thursday September 13. Also available as a digital edition.


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4534368/Mel-B-Spice-Girls-boobs.html#ixzz26gUKD1gQ