Tuesday 9 April 2013

Ashley Roberts in sexiest shoot yet for Look magazine


'Good underwear won't let you down': Ashley Roberts credits seamless knickers to her flawless showings as she takes part in sexiest shoot yet


    As a former member of the Pussycat Dolls, Ashley Roberts is no stranger to looking her best.
And taking part in her sexiest shoot yet, Roberts confessed that she's not afraid to sweat when it comes to working out.
But giving away her biggest beauty secret, which aids all her flawless red carpet appearances, the 31-year-old revealed that it's all down to having the right underwear.
'Good underwear won¿t let you down': Ashley Roberts credits seamless knickers as he biggest beauty secret as she turns up the heat in LOOK magazine shoot
'Good underwear won't let you down': Ashley Roberts credits seamless knickers as he biggest beauty secret as she turns up the heat in LOOK magazine shoot
Taking part in a sultry photoshoot for LOOK magazine, Ashley said: 'Good underwear won’t let you down and I always go for seamless undies.
'I hate it when you get pants that really dig in, it just creates extra lines and bulk that makes you look bigger.'
And showing off the results of a decent set of pants in shots taken by John Woodman, Roberts smoulders as she sits on a bench in a cropped black top and a pair of nude knickers.
Located in a warehouse setting, the Dancing On Ice judge wears her blonde hair up in a doughnut styled bun as she accessorises with a large interlinked necklace and open toe heeled sandals.
'I work out a lot... I really enjoy sweating it out': Roberts is the the new face of the Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streak Bronzer campaign
'I work out a lot... I really enjoy sweating it out': Roberts slipped into a pastel green playsuit as she wore her blonde hair up in a doughnut styled bun 
As the new face of the Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streak Bronzer campaign, Ashley also opened up about her strict workout and beauty regime, which consists of drinking lots of water.
'I work out a lot, but I really enjoy it. Ever since I was a little girl I’ve always been active, so it’s just in me to keep healthy and I love the endorphin rush it gives', she admitted. 
'I like yoga for stretching and keeping my body and soul aligned. I work out four times a week with my trainer – we usually do circuit training.' 
She continued: 'I really enjoy sweating it out and getting my heart pumping – it makes me and my body feel good. And when I’m in LA I love hiking in the sun with my dog. Although he struggles to keep up on steep hills!'
Another shot sees Ashley standing with her hands on her hips as she sports an unzipped pastel green playsuit with a criss-cross detailed bra and several pieces of statement jewellery.
'I¿m a little señorita inside': The 31-year-old had no qualms about showing off her trim body in a black bra which featured lace detailing and high waisted shorts as she admitted she's a fiend for Mexican food
'I'm a little señorita inside': The 31-year-old had no qualms about showing off her trim body in a black bra which featured lace detailing and high waisted shorts as she admitted she's a fiend for Mexican food
Out now: Catch Ashley's full interview in this week's LOOK magazine
Out now: Catch Ashley's full interview in this week's LOOK magazine
Said to be dating Declan Donnelly, Roberts is simply breathtaking in the final shot in which she leaves very little to imagination.
Wearing a black bra which featured lace trimmings with a pair of high waisted shorts, Ashley does well to show off the results of her workout sessions as she puts her stunning side profile in view.
Despite her healthy lifestyle, Ashley revealed that when it comes to indulging in the calorific side of life, she's a fiend for Mexican food.
She confessed: 'I’m a little señorita inside. I love it all, burritos, tacos and enchiladas. Give me guacamole with extra chips and I’m good.' 
With her new role on the hit ITV show and her blossoming love life, Ashley recently decided to wave goodbye to the States and say hello to the UK.
Speaking about her move to London, Roberts quipped: 'I’m loving it! Besides the weather, the people are amazing – they’ve made me feel so at home. 
'But I do miss LA, mostly the weather and my bed. I’ve got this amazing Tempur-pedic mattress that’s like lying on a cloud.'
Check out Ashley Robert's full interview in this week's LOOK magazine
'Besides the weather, the people are amazing': Ashley, who is said to be dating Declan Donnelly, recently moved to the UK
'Besides the weather, the people are amazing': Ashley, who is said to be dating Declan Donnelly, recently moved to the UK


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2306135/Ashley-Roberts-credits-seamless-knickers-flawless-showings-takes-sexiest-shoot-yet.html#ixzz2Q0dQmTL6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook