Monday 6 July 2015

Fascinating Q&A with Beautiful #Humans star Gemma Chan on Twitter with @DramaOn4



Sorry the Questions and Answers are not in the right order, but you can from the bottom up if you want to :-) Katching My I



  1. From GC: Thanks for your q’s. Sorry if I didn’t get to yours, I’ll try to do another Q&A soon. Thanks for watching, sweet synth dreams zzz x
  2. That's your lot. Thanks for all your Q's and thanks to for being amazing.
  3. She has dreams and also some nightmares by the looks of things
  4. Maybe. The costume designer & I joked that we'd burn it if I ever got out of it as we were so sick of it!
  5. All of them. I'm lucky to have such amazing castmates
  6. I love Odi. I hope he's ok
  7. I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand the question
  8. Yes! Quite a few, especially with Katherine Parkinson as we liked to try and make each other crack up
  9. Yes, I think people would react in lots of different ways
  10. Most Q's about Anita/Leo and other synths should be A'd by the end of S1, but there may be cliffhanger...
  11. Try a Dyson
  12. Not sure... I think there's something for everyone. We've been blown away by the response. Thank you :)
  13. I think some of the issues explored on the show are ones we're already having to deal with
  14. She's unique and a bit of an enigma... As an actor I like a challenge
  15. FYI, all the answers are coming direct from . Keep them coming...
  16. With a real toothpick and also VFX. I accidently poked it into my eye during one take :(
  17. I enjoyed both. Her experiences as both Anita and Mia shape who she will become
  18. The moon is beautiful, don't you think?
  19. Brilliant, they are both actors i had wanted to work with and it was such a joy to go to do so.
  20. Yoga! And lots of work with our choreographer Dan O'Neill
  21. My eyes are VFX. We considered using contacts but you can only wear them 8 hrs a day and we filmed for 12!
  22. Er...yes! I really hope we get to film a second season, so much more to explore...
  23. I loved working him. He's incredibly talented and a lovely person too.
  24. I think true creativity and imagination are things which would be hard to program in a synth.
  25. Probably not, sadly. They were designed to kill. We were designed to be helpful :(
  26. Very! Dan O'Neill was choreographer, couldn't do without him. He'd tell me when my bum was sticking out!
  27. . is ready and raring to answer your questions. Fingers crossed for no "I'm sorry, I don't understand the questions".