Monday 4 February 2013

Pregnant Imogen Thomas shows off her huge bump


Ready to pop! Pregnant Imogen Thomas shows off her huge bump as she prepares to welcome her baby into the world


She's due to be having a caesarean section some time this week.
But Twitter addict Imogen Thomas couldn't resist posting one last shot of her huge baby bump on her page over the weekend.
The Welsh reality star, 30, rolled up her T-shirt and rolled down her jogging bottoms as she posed in profile to give her Twitter followers the best view of her pregnancy curves.
Ready to pop: Imogen Thomas shared a picture of her baby bump over the weekend after reaching the 38-week mark
Ready to pop: Imogen Thomas shared a picture of her baby bump over the weekend after reaching the 38-week mark
Imogen revealed last week that despite having hoped to give birth naturally, she will have to have a caesarean as her baby is breached.
Parents to be: The baby will be the first for Imogen and her Australian broker boyfriend Adam Horsley
Parents to be: The baby will be the first for Imogen and her Australian broker boyfriend Adam Horsley
She told Star magazine: 'I went to the hospital to see if the baby has turned, but it hasn't, so it looks like I'm going to have a C-section next week.
'I feel fine about having one, although it's a bit sad because I've really prepared for labour.'
However, Imogen was forced to respond to criticism on Twitter after many people accused her of electing for a caesarean because she is 'too posh to push'.
But Imogen retaliated: 'For those of u criticising me for having a c sec...the doctor says I have to as my stomach muscles r too strong to turn baby.'
Imogen, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Adam Horsley, had previously revealed on her pregnancy blog that she was having hypnobirthing classes in a bid to make the labour as easy as possible.
She wrote in November: 'I think by the end of the course I will be a lot more positive about giving birth. I can see myself getting really into it. At the moment I'm thinking all sorts. I need to be positive and really get into the right frame of mind. 
'I'm writing my birth plan this week and I'm going to make the room as relaxed as possible. After chatting to the hypnobirth teacher yesterday she told me I can make the room to my own comforts. I'm looking forward to buying little coloured lights to set the mood.'
Change of plans: Imogen revealed last week that despite her hope of having a water birth, she was going to have to have a caesarean section
Change of plans: Imogen revealed last week that despite her hope of having a water birth, she was going to have to have a caesarean section
Imogen and Australian broker Adam announced they were expecting last August after less than a year of dating.
The pair moved in together just before Christmas, but Imogen has denied speculation they will be rushing down the aisle in addition to having a family.
She said: 'We've only been together a year and three months. We're having a baby so we're just going to take each day as it comes.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2273190/Imogen-Thomas-shows-huge-bump-prepares-welcome-baby-world.html#ixzz2JwKbq5iQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook