Tuesday 21 January 2014

Ashley Roberts: EXCLUSIVE SHOOT FOR FAULT ISSUE 17

ASHLEY ROBERTS: EXCLUSIVE SHOOT FOR FAULT ISSUE 17


Ashley Roberts stalks through FAULT’s latest editorial shoot and shows us her stripes as a versatile and determined species of entertainer. As we watch Ashley pose up a storm to a soundtrack of fierce hits, the thought strikes us of just how appropriate the current song, which coos ‘my head is a jungle, jungle’ is in describing Ms. Roberts…
Ashley Roberts - FAULT Magazine Issue 17 - print 2 (web)
Get the full editorial exclusively inside FAULT Issue 17. Ashley was shot by Darren Black and styled by Gemma Sheppard
FAULT: Ashley, so good to talk to you! Your shoot so far has been magnificent to watch. How do you feel about the day so far?
Well, this is one of the most exciting things about being in the entertainment world for me: dressing up. I think people forget that I came from an artist’s background, and so this is the stuff that really excites me- being a character, getting to explore my visual identity….
With relation to your personal style, can you tell me a bit more about that? How do you like to dress for yourself?
It really depends on what I’m doing. I grew up in a rock and roll household, my father was a drummer and it’s kind of embedded in my system. I like to focus on a little bit of rock in my personal style and there’s nearly always that edge there.
Having been in the public eye for so long, you must have a very well developed sense of yourself, both visually and otherwise. Can you see that translating into your own range of clothing one day?
Yeah! I’d love to do my own range of clothing. It’s definitely a big goal in my life so we’ll see where that goes…
Ashley Roberts - FAULT Magazine Issue 17 - web
Words by Kat Rutherford
With that in mind, and the fact that you were really well received on ITV’s I’m a Celebrity… here last year, could you see yourself doing any more television in this country?
I can definitely see myself doing more. I love entertaining and can see many more possibilities for that… with regards to television, this year I’m coming back for another round of Dancing on Ice! It’s shaping up to be a great new season and I can’t wait to offer my skills up as a judge. I’m also going to do Takeaway with the boys, Ant and Dec, so I’ll be all over your screens this coming year!
Great! Are there any other particular projects for 2014 that you can hint to us about?
Yes! 2014 is looking good so far. I’ve been in the studio over at Metropolis, writing and putting things together for my music. I’ve also been the face of Key Fashion, who make great dresses, and have done a few Garnier campaigns, so things are busy!
Dancing on Ice (Series 9) is out now on ITV.
Ashley Roberts - FAULT Magazine Issue 17 - print EXCLUSIVE OUTTAKE (web)
Pre-order your copy now!

FAULT MAGAZINE ISSUE 17 (WINTER 2013-14) – THE OTHER ISSUE – IS AVAILABLE TO ORDER NOW

 *FAULT MAGAZINE IS AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY WORLDWIDE*